You probably know about the Business Design Centre’s stylish exhibition and conference space. You might know the space opened in 1862 as the Royal Agricultural Hall. You may even know the first ever Crufts was held here, the 1999 BAFTA’s took place here and very recently Anthony Joshua’s weigh in was held here. But did you know there’s also 135,000 square feet of showroom and office space providing an inspiring and unique working environment?
Whatever your business needs the BDC has got you covered. Over 130 spaces with no two the same, varying from 100-12,000 square feet so whether you are a giant corporation or a start-up, there’s a space here to call your home.
• 24-hour concierge service and security, 365 days a year.
• Fantastic IT and Telephony infrastructure with resilient 100GB internet connections and an on-site team who take care of queries with a maximum 2-hour response time.
• Foot fall of over 800,000 people per year.
• Adjacent Hilton Hotel with accompanying corporate rate.
• On-site car parking that falls outside the congestion zone.
• Angel Station is just a 3-minute walk away providing a one stop (3 minute) tube to Kings Cross providing links to the north or even Europe. Two stops south (5 minutes) to Moorgate and you’re in the heart of the city’s financial district.
• Conference and meeting room space with optional catering.
• Storage facilities
• Over 85 Exhibitions and 120 conferences a year providing an abundance of networking and business opportunities.
To enquire about the current availability or for any further information please contact Terry Stark on 020 7288 6011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org