RCNi London North Nursing Careers and Jobs Fair
The UK's largest nursing careers event.
London North RCNi Nursing Careers and Jobs Fair, 8 September, Business Design Centre, Islington.
Well-being support and careers advice is top of the agenda at the careers fair on 8 September. You can register for free and attend CPD-accredited seminars, meet nurse experts and find your ideal job.
Short staffing and unmanageable workloads are continuing to put nursing staff under immense pressure, with increasing reports of nurses feeling stressed, exhausted and burnt out.
With record numbers of nurses demoralised and exhausted, protecting the mental health of nursing staff has never been more important. This is why health and well-being at work will be part of our free seminar programme at the RCNi Nursing Careers and Jobs Fair in London at the Business Design Centre, Islington.
The free webinar programme , run by RCN career coaches, features seminars on topics such as:
• Interviews – how to prepare & succeed
• Job applications – how to write supporting statements and CV’s
• Mental health and wellbeing: keeping yourself safe at work – recognising and responding to signs of stress to avoid burnout and Building a supportive workplace – employers and employees working together
• Successfully achieving revalidation: effectively managing the process
Why attend an RCNi Nursing Careers and Jobs Fair?
1. Opportunities to speak to potential employers
2. Learn from senior nurse leaders how to get the most out of your nursing career and maintain your health and well-being
3. Find a new job – employers will be interviewing at the fair, so bring copies of your CV
4. Our seminars are CPD-accredited and count towards your revalidation requirements
Find out more: https://www.careersandjobsfair.com/london-north-2023